A large regional medical care practice, was introduced to Mavenspire as a referral from another consulting firm who was unable to resolve problems in their Citrix XenApp infrastructure. Mavenspire solved those problems and moved on to more complex projects that better align the practice with their mission of providing superior medical care to the patients. For the past four years, Mavenspire has been the go to vendor for network and application support services across a wide range of platforms and continues to consult at the executive level on aligning technology strategy with business outcomes.
Current Day Scope
Mavenspire recently completed the build out of a second datacenter as part of a new disaster recovery initiative. We also redesigned the MPLS network that supports all communication and migrated it to a fiber TLS topology to ensure better quality and speed between the datacenter locations and the client facing offices.
- Virtualization w/ VMware using HP Blade System (CClass), Brocade FC switches, and Compellent Storage Center
- Design of Active Directory architectures and implementation of Microsoft SQL fault tolerant environment
- Support of Exchange 2007
- Support of SUSE and Redhat Linux systems
- Disaster Recovery strategy including iSCSI replication and Symantec BackupExec
- Antivirus architecture using Sophos product suite
- Implementation of Citrix XENApp infrastructure through 2 major versions