Mavenspire’s experienced team provides datacenter solutions to large enterprises and mid-sized businesses all over the world. Our goal is to inspire the future of our customer’s business and be their partner every step of the way. Mavenspire’s sales team is comprised of Inside Sales, Account Executives and Solutions Consultants who work together as a team to deliver the best-in-class datacenter technologies and services to our customers. Due to rapid growth, we have added a new position for a Solutions Consultant.
Solutions Consultants are the technical front line of Mavenspire. They translate a customer’s needs into a solution-oriented vision and technical architecture that can be executed by our consulting organization. Solutions Consultants must have a strong desire and ability to leverage both technical and sales skills while playing a key role in the sales process. This process involves assisting in the pre-sales qualification steps – identifying business drivers and solution requirements, creating technical demos and Proofs of Concept (POCs), architecture presentations and ROI models, as well as sales closure. Mavenspire’s Solutions Consultants have core technical experience in many datacenter technologies and are passionate about learning new solutions as they are adopted by the organization. This position within the sales team allows for ample opportunity to display and continually renew technical skills. Strong customer relationships, communication, and attention to detail are critical to success in this role.
Sales Engineering – Function as a primary technical resource in the development of Mavenspire’s value proposition and technical expertise during sales engagements. Responsibilities include assessing customer requirements, translating them into a vision with a specific outcome that the customer can understand and defining the technical elements that make up the solution presented.
Strategy Development – Collaborate with others on the sales team to partner with the customer’s senior stakeholders to develop the solution roadmap, and assist the customer with articulating this strategy internally for project approvals.
Product Knowledge and Understanding – Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Mavenspire’s products and services. Demonstrate a command of this product knowledge and the various applications of Mavenspire’s products to fulfill both technical and business requirements.
Solution Design and Documentation– Document the project or solution requirements, and the roles and responsibilities for both the customer and Mavenspire during the pre-sales and implementation processes. Author the solution design documentation and supporting materials, as needed, to support the completion of the product order and Statement of Work for professional services.
Demonstration System Design and Maintenance – Maintain the existing sales demo systems and configure the systems as needed to complete sales demos. Proactively develop and design new techniques and use-case scenarios to better demonstrate Mavenspire’s products and to illustrate the business impacts for our customers.
Account and Relationship Management – Create and develop strong relationships with customers and their organizations including asking for introductions and referrals to upper management and other divisions.
- 10 years of technical sales support or related experience working with complex customer-facing opportunities or related projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or a related field
- Experience and a deep understanding of datacenter technologies (server, storage, network, virtualization, management) and the ability to demonstrate those skills on a daily basis
- Knowledge of related contact center applications, relational databases, and cloud and web technologies
- Desire to understand and interface with new technologies
- Developed competencies with MS Office Suite to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Ability to develop and follow long and short term account plans and be hyper focused on the customer’s ultimate experience
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Compelling and engaging presentation skills and the ability to think on your feet when adapting to changes on the fly
- Creative problem solving with the ability to adapt to a wide variety of sales and technical situations and quickly understand and execute on projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Strong understanding of the professional services scoping process, and the ability to bring this skill to the team
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills including the ability to work in a team, move projects forward individually and make suggests for team improvement
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
If you meet all the requirements, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.