Mavenspire’s experienced team provides datacenter solutions to large enterprises and mid-sized businesses all over the world. Our goal is to inspire the future of our customer’s business and be their partner every step of the way. Mavenspire’s sales team is comprised of Inside Sales, Account Executives and Solutions Consultants who work together as a team to deliver the best-in-class datacenter technologies and services to our customers. Due to rapid growth, we have added a new position for an Inside Sales Representative.
Inside Sales Representatives (ISR) are the relationship center of the sales team. They coordinate meetings, engage and manage relationships with different levels of client management, and provide the glue that keeps opportunities moving through the sales cycle. Strong customer relationships, communication, and attention to detail are critical to success in this role.
Sales Support – The sales cycle for technology products is long and complex, involving different decision makers at each stage. ISRs ensure that internal processes are followed including vendor processes, quote preparation, and proposal assembly.
Vendor and Program Support – ISRs interact with vendors on a day to day basis, ensuring that vendor programs are followed and that maximum value is delivered to Mavenspire.
Opportunity Qualification – ISRs follow up on leads developed through vendors and networking events to determine their suitability for assignment to a sales team for pursuit. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, are essential.
Account and Relationship Management – The ISR will create and develop strong relationships with customers and their organizations including asking for introductions and referrals to upper management and other divisions.
- 2 years of sales support or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or a related field
- Knowledge of email, web, and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions
- Desire to understand and interface with new technologies
- Developed competencies with MS Office Suite to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solving with the ability to adapt to a wide variety of sales and technical situations and quickly understand and execute on projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Attention to process and detail